|This is an Advertisement|
• B.S. (Business) Eastern Kentucky University
• MBA (Economics) Eastern Kentucky University
• J.D. University of Kentucky
• U.S. Army Command and General Staff College
• Judge Advocate General Basic, Advanced
and Military Judges School
Steve Pence is the former Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky, elected in 2003 and serving in that position until 2007 when he returned to the private practice of law. Prior to elected office he served as United States Attorney for the Western District of Kentucky, nominated by President Bush and confirmed by the United States Senate in September 2001. As Lieutenant Governor, Steve also served as the Secretary of the Justice and Public Safety Cabinet and Commissioner of State Police.
Steve is currently a partner with Pence & Ogburn, PLLC in Louisville, Kentucky. He has practiced law for over 25 years. His clients include human resource and staffing companies and a worker's compensation insurance company. His litigation experience includes corporate and white collar criminal litigation in both state and federalcourts.
Steve is a former math teacher with the Jefferson County Public School System, has taught Economics for Eastern Kentucky University and Kentucky Educational Television, and was an Instructor of Advanced Criminal Law for the University of Louisville Brandies School of Law.
Steve is a retired Colonel from the United States Army Reserve where he served as a federal Military Judge. He is the former Staff Judge Advocate of the 100th Division in Louisville.
Awards and Recognitions:
• Kentucky's "Outstanding Lawyer" Award , 1995
• Recipient of the U.S. Army Legion of Merit
• Master, Louis D. Brandies Inns of Court
• Honorary Doctrate of Law, Eastern Kentucky University
• Advocate for Fair Criminal Justice Award, 2005
• AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell
|HOME||BIOGRAPHY||LEGAL SERVICES||ABOUT STEVE||IN THE NEWS||CONTACT|
|® Stephen B. Pence 2010. All rights reserved. Powered by Cornerstone Graphics & Design.|